Could Someone Give me Advice on Upgrading Audi A3 8V - Performance and Aesthetics?

Hello there,

I am a proud owner of a 2016 Audi A3 8V; and I am looking to make some upgrades to both enhance its performance and improve its aesthetics. I have been a fan of the A3 for years; and I think it’s finally time to give my car a bit of a makeover.

I am interested in performance upgrades. I have been considering installing a new exhaust system and possibly a cold air intake. Does anyone have recommendations for brands or specific products that have worked well for them? I am aiming for a balance between improved horsepower and a pleasing; sporty sound without being overly loud.

In addition to performance; I am also looking at aesthetic upgrades. I have seen some stunning A3s with aftermarket body kits and custom paint jobs. What are your thoughts on the best brands for body kits that fit well and maintain the car’s sleek look? Also; any advice on choosing a paint job that stands out while still being tasteful?8

Also; I have gone through this post: https://a3-freunde.de/t/datum-wir-nicht-minitab-angezeigt/210692 which definitely helped me out a lot.

I am fairly new to modifying cars; so any tips on installation; potential pitfalls to avoid, or even reputable shops that specialize in Audi upgrades would be greatly appreciated. so local shop recommendations would be particularly helpful.

Thankyou in advance for your help and assistance.